nedjelja, 6. rujna 2009.

Ready for the Fall



























So, I'm ready for chilli weather. Doesn't matter the temperatures are still around 30. I actualy like fall. Maybe it has something to do with my birthday in September.
I love this big blue-greyish cowl. It's made of thick and soft wool. Looks and feels great!
Did you know how hard is to take a photo of your own hand? I'm a lot into fingerless lately. These two yellow fingerless gloves in the photo above are not a pair (obviously). These are just some samples of what I'm doing these days.
The yellow beret is for my little one. It was supposed to be for me but I've changed my mind on a half way. Looks perfect on Ana, but she wasn't in the mood for modeling today.
Can't wait for winter days, hot tea and my hook and yarn in the evening, while my children are sleeping...













3 komentara:

daca kaže...

draga diana,vidim da se i ti pripremas za pradstojeće hladne dane.fenomenalno.sve pohvale.

Filc Mama kaže...

Ovi novi asesoari za hladnocu su prekrasni.
Ja sam isto sad u fazonu pravljenja nekih stvarcica.
Ovaj sivi sal je fenomenalan,koju si vunu koristila? koje debljine?

Pozdrav!!

Nena3110 kaže...

Odlicno, draga, bolje ranije, nego da zakasnis, bices spremna!